Friday, November 28, 2008

Turkey Day!

Hope everyone enjoyed their "Turkey Day Feast". We had a blast being with our family and playing games together...We have received some great comments and we appreciate the feed back, so thank you. Remember we want to hear everything, yes the good stuff is great but if there is something that you were not happy with please let us know. "The Soup King" wants everyone to feel good when they leave our home away from home.

The little ones and I will be venturing back on Monday from Pennsylvania. I am finally bringing my portraits with me to hang in the store. "The Soup King" would prefer to keep them at home but they are so beautiful I want to share them with everyone!! Besides, that is where I spend most of my time now so I should get to enjoy my portraits, don't you think?

The web site is up and running but not complete. We should have everything functional within a few weeks. Stay tuned for the next set of news!!!!!

No comments: