Thursday, November 20, 2008

The New System....

So "The Soup King" implimented the new serving system today and it seemed to go pretty well. We hired someone to help behind the counter and our new delivery guy starts on Monday. Things should move quickly then.

So I was asked why we didn't pick "The Soup Nazzi" as our name. Well, "The Soup King" never knew about "The Soup Nazzi" until his trademark attorney sent him a link to watch the episode. Besides, he likes to be original. Did I mention that he does not like to conform???? I guess we need to give a little more detail about "The Soup King" and how he got here......I will have to think about the details and fill everyone on the next entry.

The swoups are moving quickly! The New England Clam Chowder just goes out as fast as we get it ready!!!!! Potato and ham is still my favorite...Come on, yo know that you want to come in and try some of our yummy soups!

No comments: