Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Holy People!!!!!!!

Holy people! Where did they come from? How did they know? Can we please them all? Sooner or later we will know!

I have to say that "The Soup King" needs to not leave the building! It was just amazing today. People were lined up every where. The phone was ringing off the hook....I never got to my fax, so sorry!!!! Tomorrow is a new day! Most people were patient because they could see that we were taken by storm. Of course there is always one or two who are not so nice. I take it personally. I guess that is something that I have to learn to get over and get over it quickly!

So it started out relatively reasonable, then "The Soup King" went MIA with deliveries and everyone just came in!!!!! The line was out the door and everyone wanted soup now! How do you do "soup now!" for fifty plus people? Everyone wanted something different bread and more bread! Oh my!!!! And during this chaotic episode my eye swells up like someone punched me in the face! What else could possibly go wrong? Well, let me tell you! Deliveries, he is not here yet, "I am not happy" So free lunch it is...All I can say people, is "learning curve!" So, we now have a system implemented for tomorrow so hopefully everyone comes again. We will serve you with style and order....

Now the question is how much soup do we have in stock since we haven't been able to cook for two days???? Who knew that so many people would want soup! We all just need to take a breath and move forward! Can we fast forward so I can go to PA just so I can get some sleep?????(hee-hee)

Off to bake again! Stop in for some interesting events at your neighborly "Soup King", where we are serious about our soup but not our art!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Diane...God Bless You All!!! Sounds like a lot of fun...don't let the grouchy people ruin your day. We are expecting flurries tomorrow and was wondering if The Soup King delivered to zip 19020??? Loving your BLOGS...TTYL:)