Wednesday, November 12, 2008

So Close.....

"The Soup King" is only two soups away from completing the menu! The New England Clam Chowder will be ready for Thursday and so is the Classic Chicken Noodle!!!!! "The Soup King" had many rave reviews over his soups, we like to hear what you have to say.....Everyone is working hard chopping and dicing so that we can make "The Soup King's" deadline. I just wish the weather would cool down!!!! Sticky hot is not for me!

We are definitely learning things as we go along, like potatoes are slippery little suckers when wet and peeling! I feel like I have learned to juggle fresh veggies. Who knew I would pick up such skills!

"The Soup King" is still handling all of his other business responsiblities....I just hope he isn't planning any travels any time soon!!! He really needs to be around to make things flow. After all, he is "The King"!

I will say that "The Soup King" is thrilled to finally unlock his doors! He just wants everyone to have soup and to fall in love with it! He is just having a great time making all of his broths, telling everyone about them and how they are all fresh and his very own! "Not bagged or processed" he told one customer, "we chop our veggies here!". He is very proud of that. He loves his food and really enjoys a well prepared meal, so he wants that for everyone that walks through his door. "I wouldn't expect anyone to accept less than I do", so know you will get the best!


Well, off to bake the fresh deserts! I see and smell chocolate chip cookies in me sleep. I guess that is a good thing!

No comments: