Monday, November 10, 2008

Oh My!!!!!!

Well, a soft opening it is! "The Soup King" is working hard at pumping out his soups...the only problem we have is that his sense of smell is a little off so today we had "Spicy Chicken Soup"....You know, "The King's COLD Kickin' Chicken soup". We are definitely doing everything as a trial by fire. Hopefully everyone will be patient with us as we work out some kinks and get into the swing of things. It looks as though we will celebrate our "Grand Opening" this Friday. At least tomorrow we will have Chili, Potato and Ham, and Spicy Chicken soup to serve. Of course the desserts are done! The rice pudding just needs a little more sugar for my taste! Tomorrow should bring more interesting events!!!!Maybe by the opening we will have a good protocol to follow for the store. "The Soup King" has never been one for a plan so I guess I will just have to wait and see how intends to perfect his methods.

All of the little ones are having a blast! Everyone wants a job, mostly to work the cash register, NOT HAPPENING!!!!! "The Soup King's" mom is working hard in the kitchen with everyone! I think she is having fun....She was given a title today as Kitchen Manager! Better her than me!!!!! I am counting down to my trip home for turkey day!!!! Of course "The Soup King" would prefer us here!

No comments: