Friday, October 2, 2009

Sad Departure

Today I have to fly back to Florida and to the store. Everything worked out for my big sister. She is on a path to recovery. I really do not want to leave. Every time I come home it gets harder to leave. I guess because my "Little Miss Responsible" is here it hurts even more.....

"Muscle Guy" hired a new girl while I was gone to help prep for the "in-season". I hear the weather is starting to cool down so I guess that is good. The weather in Pa is great! I love the fall. The leaves are all changing colors, the air is cool but refreshing. I just love sweatshirt weather! "The Soup King" himself will be out of town next week. I think we are playing tag! The specials will start to kick around again next week. I have to get the guys ready to do that too so I can get my PA store up and running! My target date is mid-July at the latest to at least find a location. I would like to be open by Labor Day!!!!!

I am off to pack and shower so I can head to the airport. Yes, flying for some reason has turned into an all day event.....Fun stuff...see you soon!

No comments: