Monday, October 19, 2009

The Cold Has Arrived!

So lunch was very busy today. So they say, I took the day to regroup. Rice pudding for the store was part of that for me today. "The Soup King" ran around like crazy today working all areas of his life. Tomorrow brings a hectic day for me....restocking the store and cooking lots of soups and of course chili.

I am working on getting Winter squash out again at some point this week. I will keep you posted. More Boar's Head meats will be in the store tomorrow!!! Roast Beef, Ever Roast Chicken Breast(again) and Honey Maple Glazed Ham, my family favorite!

Hopefully we will be able to catch up for tomorrow....of course it gets cold and wow look at all the people!!!! Be patient, please remember that this is all new to me!!! I will do my best to knock out what we need tomorrow! Stop in and see...it might be a good show!

No comments: