Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What Next?

So "Party Boy" is working out well and he is very entertaining to boot! He gets the customers to dance and he being at the store. Ah....to be young and full of life! So he seems to like the job so far but it's only week two and its gradually getting busy again. I can't wait to see how he handles November!!!! The Soup King" was in and out today...he needs to fix the silly internet issue that we are having before I go crazy! It works, it doesn't work, it works.....very bothersome! "Muscle Guy" was only if a few hours today, things to do, people to see......I sent "Party Boy" home early and stayed today because it was steady but slow. Dinner had a fun little rush. Tomorrow will be a lite day for me....

We have a yummy Peppercorn Beef and Potato that "The Soup King" himself whipped up on the fly this past week when he was in. We also have our great Texas Chili back! We have homemade Mac-N-Cheese for the kids....no its not a soup...just an old fashion Mac-N-Cheese. Very good.....very cheesey!

Oh!! the best thing yet at The Soup King...MOVIES!!!! I get to play all of the favorites all day long!! I love it...It only took "The Soup King" 10 months to make it happen for me! He does what you ask....just figure on a long wait time. It's all good though. We had Empire Records on today and Uptown Girl, and RV...funny flicks. I can't wait to see what we watch tomorrow. Maybe Hairspray, musicals....Musical Wednesday...Who's ready to play??

No comments: