Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What a week....

So where to begin with the events of the week. We have Strawberry Soup!!! It's great for this hot weather! I met with the guys from Boar's Head....yeah..we will be switching to their lunch meat as soon as we can! Honey Maple Glazed ham! My Favorite!!!!! So excited about that one! We have two new team members. I am still working on nicknames for them...I guess another day or two of working with them and I should have it figured out.

"Muscle Guy" was off to play....Hope he had fun at Universal Studios!!! That's OK...I am going to Disney with the "Little Ones" one day next week..as long as it cools down a bit. "Frack" helped with the dishes tonight. "Frick" helped with the trash and "The Boy" helped out in between AIM on the computer with the ladies....He forgets that until he moves out I should be the #1 lady for him. Doesn't he realize I can make his life miserable. That is definitely one of the perks to parenthood!

I have another basket to make for another fundraiser. This one is for a Christian school...little calmer than the last one, but still fun. I also have a "Right to Life" news flash to share but the info is downstairs so ...tomorrow will have to work.

"The Soup King" is in PA, where I love to be....working and visiting "Little Miss Responsible". Hope they are having fun. My father will be flying to Sarasota with her in November...Can't wait!

We are coming up on our one year anniversary and I am hoping to plan something fun. We will have to see what the man is looking to do. I know that next week we will start our "Bottomless Bowl" of soup for $8.99. I believe that was the final verdict from the man on the throne but who knows these days!!!!! Check me back soon....Hey we have a myspace and facebook now too so look us up!

No comments: