Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Thank You to My Zen!!!!

My neighbor who is my "Zen", came to help me with everything in the store today. With everything she has going on in her life she still found time to help me!!!! I just love her so much......She is one reason that it would be hard to go back to PA.
We made all kinds of soups and a great big batch of broth today. Tomorrow I will be knocking out Cream of Chicken and Mushroom and Chicken Noodle again...

"Party Boy" has brought us a delivery guy....He starts tomorrow so we should be really good with getting orders out. we got to meet "Party Boy's" father tonight. he was very nice and hopefully is very proud of his son. He does a great job for us!
"Muscle Guy" was out today with a family emergency so we hope everything is getting better for him....."The Soup King" was about again today working on store number 2 and ideas to grow and things to make better. Can't wait to see what's ahead!

We are not going to open on Sundays!! I have finally convinced "The Soup King" that we absolutely need at least one family day! Besides, he doesn't like to get up early and I have church things on Sunday mornings!!! So check us out Monday through Saturday! We have lots going on...."Party Boy" may dance for you....

No comments: