Sunday, January 9, 2011

Soup, Soup, and More Soup!

What else can we say except that we are sorry for the delay in turning soups out for you! We are trying to keep them all in stock but we never thought that we would get hit so hard so fast for orders. The kinks are slowly working themselves out right now. I have figured out how to maintain a constant flow of the soups but now I have to work in the specials. If I could stay out in the back and not help out front...it would be a done deal. Again, we never thought the demand would be so high so fast...

"Big Brother" is pushing along trying to keep everyone smiling when they walk through the door. We just ask that everyone understand that we want your food to be just right. We are trying to fill orders in a timely fashion but we are also trying to prevent errors. We are finding that orders are taking up to 10 minutes to fill and no, I am not happy about that but hot sandwiches take a little longer than prepping soup...We a have an idea for a system it is just getting the system followed that is a bit of a challenge. Sometimes I climb under my rep table in the back and hide!!! lol..(just kidding) We want our first impression to be a great one but we are not perfect so we can only try our best to please and satisfy everyone. If there is anything that needs to be changed feel free ti let us know but only if you are going to smile while telling us...no grumpy ones please...

I haven't figured out nick names yet, I don't think that I remember my own name at this point..maybe in the next week or so something will hit me. "Little Miss Responsible" has made a request for a name change to "Lead Foot" but I don't think so...My niece, well that should be an easy one...but I am drawing a blank..."Chickie" seems to stick in my mind since always say "hey Chickie" when I see her...I wonder what she will say about that?

So here is a run down of our soups...Broccoli and Cheese, Vegetable, Chicken Noodle, New England Clam Chowder, Potato and Ham, Split Pea and and Ham, Seafood Gumbo, Spicy South Western Black Bean, Cream of Chicken and Mushroom, and Tomato Basil. We are bringing you RedHouse Bagels so you know they are good just in another location! Breakfast sandwiches, Hoagies, and other sandwiches....We have not ventured into the wraps yet...I am very afraid of them!!! We also have salads to offer, Garden Caesar, Mandarin and Chef....Our brownies are awesome, chocolate chip cookies made from scratch and by the weekend we should have homemade toffee butter cake!!! IT is awesome!!!!!! We can be reached at 215-245-SOUP(7687) Remember to just hang in there with us and hopefully over the next few weeks we have it down like a science!!! Thanks for giving us a try and we hope you keep coming back and to remember, if we aren't laughing behind the counter then we would be crying under my prep table!!! Have a great Monday everyone!

No comments: