Sunday, January 16, 2011

Let's get a Handle on Things!

We are trying to get a handle on things at the store....We need to maintain a consistent system with services and quality. That is the focus for this week. I want everyone happy. Yes I know that is challenging but I can try. We need to cut back on labor...there a few little people that can exit...sorry to say. There was way too much standing around on Saturday...not necessary! We have a system its just sticking to it now! Everyone gets crazy when a mad rush of people show up...no worries...take a little time and do it right and everyone is happy! My brain is spinning with ways to make this work...I have to figure out how to get everyone on board now!

Soups are almost caught up to the point that I can make the Butternut Squash....I know, I have been saying that for a week now! My goal is for Tuesday!!! I am off to bed so I can start bright and early tomorrow!!! See ya then!

No comments: