Thursday, September 10, 2009

Slow but Steady.....

The Soup King is a bit slow right now but steady. I am still cooking everyday so I guess that is a good thing! We are going to have Navy Bean Soup with Ham next week. Starting on September 19Th we will be open on Saturday and Sunday again. We will open at 11am and close at 6pm. Stop in for your weekend favorites. Besides, everyone has a million places to run to so who has time to cook!...

"The Soup King" is gearing up for his construction life to take over again. Work is gradually coming to light, maybe times are ready to change. "Muscle Guy" is busy running around with his special friends on the weekends....I guess we will have to work something out for him with working on Saturdays again. "Comic Boy" has informed me that he does not like his nickname....I have been trying to come up with a new nickname but I am just drawing a blank.....Any suggestions? "The Little Ones" have been busy with school, soccer and cheer leading. Maybe closer to November they will be back to work. "Little Miss Responsible" is as happy as can be to be in PA. She started school on the 9Th and loves it, even though I made her take a full roster which includes honors Chinese for a language. No, Spanish II was not enough. I get to go home and see her soon so I am very excited about that!

No, there really isn't much drama going on here these days. Since "Fire Chick" and "Grammy" have left us things are very calm. We like it that way. I guess its all good since they both still chat every once and a while. It is what it is!!

We are planning some great ideas for our one year anniversary. There may be some cool give aways!!! We will keep you posted. Enjoy the weekend and stop in and see us!

No comments: