Saturday, September 19, 2009

Marketing...What fun!

So I have been working on things to get our name out there for all to see. We are hooking up with the Sarasota Zombie Pub Crawl, Gohound.com. Our web site will finally be completed within the next two weeks!!! I am still working on some ideas.....It would be great to drum up business. I like it busy not slow, of course.

We hired a nice young lady to work the weekends. She started today. She is cute and social. I like her. We just need a nick name for her. "Karaoke Boy", if you are checking up, yes, we will always have a place for you whenever you need it! See you soon and behave while you are away at school. Make good choices! We have decided to rename "Comic boy" to "One-Way". Why? I'm not really sure since he really isn't a one way individual. He likes it so we let it be!

I am working on a special for the week.....I think it might be a cold soup. I will keep you posted. Enjoy the weekend and remember we are open again for Saturday and Sunday! Stop in for something good!

No comments: