Wednesday, September 16, 2009

getting Ready...

Well we are getting ready for our busy time. We just joined Phillippi Shores Business Partners Program. I can't wait to get involved and to help out the school! Everything sounds exciting so I will keep you posted on the fun things we get to participate in at school.

So yesterday I was sad....So sad to say goodbye to Patrick Swayze! My favorite actor of my teenage years! Dirty Dancing is still one of my favorites! So sad, our hearts and prayers go out to his family and loved ones. One great movie line, "Nobody puts Baby in a corner!".

On a lighter note, we banged out two soups today. Tomorrow will be a little busier! Three to four to get down. I am going to make a Carrot Soup for a second special this week. Something a little lighter than the Cream of Navy Bean Soup. (it does smell great!)

This weekend will be our first weekend back after the summer. Remember, Saturday 11am to 7pm and Sunday 11am to 6pm. I'm sure I will be there at some point. Soccer Saturday, Cheer leading Saturday, and yes Church on Sunday! Stop in and check us out....New things happening!!!! Find us on Twitter.com!!

No comments: