Sunday, August 30, 2009

Back To Work!

So everyone is back to school and I am back to work. Cooking was good this week. It took a day or two to get back into the swing of things but by Friday I was pulling the place apart to clean and inventory. I guess I am ready to work again. "The Little Ones" were hanging out Friday after school....without "Little Miss Responsible" here they will have to spend more time at the store with us. Yes we let her stay in PA for school. She is staying with my father so she will be fine. Of course I will miss my baby but I want her to be happy.

We are working on some specials for this week. Yes there is Wild Rice and Sausage...and tomorrow I will be making Lentil Soup. That was a request today so I will bang that one out first thing. After that I should be pretty caught up and can then focus on paperwork!(YUCK!)

So stop in and say hello....if you mention the blog over the next two weeks you can save 10% on your meal! See you soon!

No comments: