Friday, May 1, 2009

Where Have I been?

Life has been very busy over the last two months that I haven't had time to update everyone on the drama at the Soup King! Just kidding, things are all good at the store. Easter came and went very quickly. "The Soup King" has been working on his signature sandwiches which has been going well so far. He has also been working on some cold soups for the hot weather. He has made a very yummy Strawberry Soup with Blueberries and a funky Gazpacho. (I haven't tasted that one yet!) I am sure that he will have a lot more to offer has the weather gets hotter!

The "Little Ones" have been very busy...My nephew flew in for Easter and spent ten days with us. We had so much fun playing in the water and visiting Disney! Little Miss Responsible" was excited that she got to fly back to PA with her cousin a week ahead of our trip. She spent alot of time with her aunts and cousins!! We ventured back north for Confirmation for one of my nephews and my "Frik" portion of "Frik and Frak" made his First Holy Communion. It was awesome to see everyone! I miss them all so much! The drive to PA was not so hot though, we hit alot of traffic in Georgia which took forever! That made an 18 hour drive turn into 22 hours! Needless to say that I was tired when I arrived. It was nice to arrive to my "Soup King" though! Yes, we both were away at the same time!

So the adventure began when "The Soup King" left the week prior to me to go to Kentucky for his construction business! Yes, I was left again without the "King!" Grammy was here and the rest of the crew....Monday, the 20th they were left without both of us! "Muscle Guy" had lots of fun with the women for the day! After his adventure was done in Kentucky he flew home to PA to prep our house for the new people! We met up there! He returned to Sarasota on Monday and was back at the store for Tuesday! We had such a good time in PA it was hard to return.....

Back to the store! We are working on some fun ideas to spruce up our guests!!! We are looking into a "Family Fun Night"....we haven't worked out all of the details but within the next week I should have them done! We are offering a 10% discount to hospital employees and our wonderful Police force! We are open to suggestion if anyone has any to offer! I guess this is a pretty good update for now. Back to the grind of getting things done for me!!! See you soon!

No comments: