Monday, May 4, 2009

Weekend Fun!!!!

"The Soup King" hosted a little cookout this weekend for "Fire Chick" and her family, "Muscle Guy", "Grammy", and the neighbors. It was light and fun. We chatted about things and of course ate lots of food! That's what the weekends are for, right?

Earlier in the morning "Muscle Guy" meet me at the gym to give me a run down on exercise machines and what to do and what not to do in order to get in shape! I could hardly remember everything he told me! I tried.....I did all kinds of leg machines and free weights for my arms! I hope to be rockin' by mid summer......(that's what happens when you get a late start!)

Things have been a little quiet around the store but I hear that it is that way all over. I keep praying for things to turn around for everyone!!!! It is very sad to see people struggling to make ends meet! We are working on some fun ideas to help everyone out in that area. A reasonable way to promote business but to help your wallet too.... I like to play fair!

The Strawberry Soup has come and gone and a second batch was made today! Fresh yummy strawberries, it smells so good when being made! Don't forget that there is a touch of wine in it so be aware when serving your little ones! I am not sure what the special soup of the week will be yet but I am sure "The Soup King" has something up his sleeve!

No comments: