Monday, February 21, 2011

What to Do....

We had a slammin' weekend and everyone worked hard to try and please all of our guests....We had our "Rookie" crew on Saturday morning and they did well. Of course there is always room for improvement. I am learning that...and as much as I try to please everyone that will never happen. Please remember to sample your soup before your purchase. We offer this so that you, as our guest, know what you are getting before you pay. Will you like it, is it too salty....The sample offers you the chance to make that decision before you get home. Please take us up on our offer. We truly mean that you can sample every one of the soups before you decide.


I have finally mastered the New England Clam Chowder and make it a point to not run out of it. I am actually working hard at not running out of soup at this point. Some days we are making 40 to 50 gallons of soup. The challenging part is that some soups just need more time than others and being that they are from scratch it is a time consuming process to get them right. I rushed a soup this weekend and it ended up with way too much Chicken in it and I was very upset with it.....

My sister is working on a google site for us and is trying to get pictures of everyone working and completing things so it has a personal touch. Hopefully this will be done soon. I know the web site is in the works now....can't wait for that to be complete.

We have a few new recruits joining our forces this week so if you are in please be patient....everyone needs to learn or start out somewhere.

I have decided to change "Griddle Girl's " name to "Ya-Ya" it just fits! I am still working on some fun names for everyone...We should have a suggestion box for some of the fun people we have here!!

Well, Chicken Tortilla is the special for Friday....Playing catch up is always fun!!!


No comments: