Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just Keep Cooking.....

Italian Three Bean has hit the floor today. Wednesday will bring maybe two new soups as well. I am trying to keep it interesting. I will work on the regulars in the morning but then will venture onto the Crab Soup. Just an FYI for everyone, I will do my best to have the specials done by lunch but sometimes it will take a 24 hour turn around from when I let everyone know what I am going to cook... Soups need to be loved and cared for before they venture out to be enjoyed! So remember, good things come to those who wait....

"Big Brother" and I have been beating each other up over the last week....Nothing major just normal day to day drama...I call him an idiot and he mumbles about me as he walks by...its all done with love.

We have a family fun day coming up for Belmont Hills on March 26th....Just a heads up since Saturdays are busy to begin with....Be prepared for a wait that day...we will do our best though! 10% of our total sales that day will go back to the school! We are also working on a clown for a set time on that day...waiting to hear back on it!

We have decided to not do a grand opening since we have been open for a bit now...We are planning a Customer Appreciation Day to say thank you to everyone for all of their support! Details will follow...be ready for a warm weather block party!!!!

Well after going in at 3am today I am off to bed to begin again.....Hopefully I can keep shakin my tail feathers to pump out the soups!!!! See ya soon!!!

No comments: