Friday, November 12, 2010

Oh the Colors!!!

Yes, I was excited to paint but really, are we done yet? Dark colors are a challenge! One more coat of red on the walls I believe the paint will be complete except for any trim work going up and the bathroom doors....I will have to check with "The Soup King". The ceiling grid is in but not complete yet...Looks like the tile will be started on Monday at the latest. We are really moving along now.

It really looks great in the store. We have taken a few applications and already have one person to cook for us in the morning which is AWESOME!!!! Now we need to figure out the rest of the day. Oh! and that darn menu! If we don't finish that soon I might spit! That should be easy but really, its not. The soup portion is good to go but the sandwiches, so many to choose from is that good or bad? That is a task that needs to be knocked out of the park this weekend.

I think we have found our winner for coffee, Ellis. I actually tasted their 100% Colombian and it was not that bad. Yes it had lots of cream and sugar but I could get it down. I still have a hard time with the after taste that coffee leaves in general but with these early mornings, it might become my new best friend!!!!

The signs are in and up! They look great! I will upload pictures later today of all the progress on the facebook fan page that we have! Look it up and check it out!!

HVAC, tile, ceiling, bagel case, and cove base left to do and then we move the equipment in! Next Friday should bring the scheduling of more inspections!!! Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: