Monday, November 29, 2010

Not Today...

Yes, today was supposed to be the opening day....unfortunately, not happening. We are waiting on other people to get things done, this is slowing us down. We are waiting for a phone call back from the township...this is slowing us down. These things are out of our control and are making me crazy. I am so over this whole construction thing!! I just want to cook, bake, and function. I really feel that we need to move forward quickly and there just seems to be a wall that we have to get past before that can happen...Oh my!!!

"Big Brother" and "The Soup King" worked over the weekend at the store...I decorated for Christmas with my "Little Ones". We finally put lights up outside...They might stay up forever or at least until it gets warm but that's fun and festive!

"The Boy" was not a happy camper all week long, his best friend was on vacation. We did not see him once his friend got back on Saturday. It was quiet around our house!

Today is cove base and other odds and ends to finish up. "The Soup King" himself will be at another job...."Big Brother", myself, and of course our father will be rockin' things out today!!! Hopefully by the end of this week we have a clue to our opening date!!!! Keep your fingers crossed!!!

No comments: