Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Permits are in!!!!!

Permits are now hanging in the window. Just waiting for our first inspection so we can move forward! Once the underground plumbing is complete we can really make some progress on the store. "Big Brother" and "The Soup King" are eager to get done. WE have framing work and electrical to complete but I am confident that they will move accurately and swiftly! Signs are being done, door hangers are being printed up...we are flowing!

"Big Brother" has his youngest birthday party this weekend. We are making a skate park cake for him. This should be interesting! Where is my "Zen" when I need her!!!!! My oldest sister is heading her way this week, wish I could go to visit. Imagine, me, wishing to go back to Sarasota!!! Never thought those words would come out of my mouth! I do miss my friend more than you know....Anyway, lots going on...Senior soccer game for the boys Conwell Egan team, elections for student government at Shafer, church meeting....busy, busy, busy!!!!! I'd rather be making soup!!!! lol......I will let you know when we are painting and laying the tile!!! Should be sooner than later now!!!

No comments: