Thursday, October 28, 2010

Another Inspection on its Way!!

"Survivor Woman" celebrated her birthday yesterday.....Happy Happy Birthday!!!!! "Big Brother" was off from his day job and worked all day at the store with "The Soup King". We have just a few things left to get ready for the inspection on Friday morning! Once this inspection is complete we can finish the sheet rock and start on the paint and floors~We need to move...Our deadline is approaching quickly and I don't want to move it again.

We are going to start taking applications starting sometime next week. I am so excited I can't wait! My Daddy has been over working hard at the store as well....trying to help us get done. He wants me to get to work so I stop bugging him all the time!!! I will let you know how Friday goes....Be ready...its almost Soup Time!!!

No comments: