Monday, August 3, 2009

Still Hanging With The Family!!!

We are still hanging out up here in PA!!! "The Soup King" is running things right now and juggling everything else he does...As we visit our family I am looking for locations to open a store in PA. I think it would be awesome. "The Soup King", not so much, he likes Sarasota...he never wants to live up here again! I really don't have many friends, I just have a big family that I love very much! Yes, despite all of our differences and faults....we still manage to love each other! That's really what family is anyway, right?

I have to admit that I do miss the store and the boys! The "Little Ones" are exhausted everyday from running with friends and cousins! This past weekend we went to see the new baby at his home in New Jersey....so adorable!!!! Almost makes me want a baby again...then I realize, I have five!

I checked in today...did some emails and ordering for "The Soup King". Have to check in....yes I am gone a long time but I still worry. Sounds like things are going well. "Muscle Guy" was out today...things to do, people to see! "Comic Boy" and "Karaoke Boy" were in to assist "The Soup King" with the daily events. "Karaoke Boy" will be leaving us for college soon which will be sad. He says he will be back at his breaks to help out! Let's hope so!

Tomorrow brings another visit with friends so I am excited. We are off to see my twin godsons!!! They are four years old and yes they are absolutely like "Jeffrey" from Bill Cosby's stand up routine as Himself!!! it should be fun... We are watching my great niece again tomorrow too!!! She is just so cute that I want to take her home with us!

Well I guess that's good for now on the family updates....I have yet to hear from "The Soup King" to give you an update on soups.....I will check in again tomorrw!!! Chat with you then!

No comments: