Thursday, July 30, 2009

Still Away??

Our trip is still at a very high pace! We are visiting with cousins and friends and enjoying every minute of it!!! Returning to school so soon is not something that any of us are looking forward to! We are excited that as we return to Sarasota my sister in-law and my two nephews will be driving back with us! We get an extra five days of family!!!!!! YEAH!!!! Our third week is just about over and we still have so much to do! The "Little Ones" really miss their own house up here! Staying at Grandpop's is great for me but they want their old rooms back......Oh well, maybe in another year or so!


"The Soup King" is still working hard on new soups.....Cream of Onion is one of his newer features! I still like the originals! Well after I touch base with "The Soup King" I will give you a heads up on next weeks specials! Enjoy!

No comments: