Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Home Again!!!

Last week offered fun stuff with cooking and creating new soups! We now have Melon Ball soup which is awesome!!! "Comic Boy", (you know, the one we needed a nick name for), came up with this great one for hot days.....Watermelon juice, sherbert, honeydew, and cantaloupe...We also have another special this week....Chicken and wild rice. We are just cranking soups out like crazy! We are having a lot of fun while we do it too....



"Muscle Guy" has been a little pre-occupied with some things but is still hanging tough for us. "Fire Chick" has moved on...."The Soup King" is working hard on his construction business while I get to hold down the fort at the store. It's nice to actual have something that I can call my own!!! "Comic Boy" is really working hard to take care of business! We are very proud of him!

Right now our family unit has ventured home to Pa...lots going on here! Visiting, playing, sharing meals! We are just happy to see everyone we love. Yes, I did guilt "The Soup King" into letting me tag along. I should have stayed back to run the store since he is here on business but we have some trust worthy individuals helping us out!!! Besides, "The Soup King" hates to see me cry.

The "Little Ones" are extremely happy to see all of their cousins and friends....Everyday is busy with some appointment or dinner to catch up with family! It was really fun this time because we did not tell anyone that I was tagging along too! Surprise!!!!! I can't wait to see my niece and her cute little baby belly! She is having a baby in July! We are actually having two babies this summer so it is really exciting. "The Soup King's" nephew is having his first baby in August....two new nephews! I love babies, especially when they are not mine! We certainly have enough little blessings in our house!

We are still working on some new ideas to really energize and entertain you when you stop in....just be patient with us! We appreciate your loyalty as well....I know times are tough for everyone and we are trying new things to make life a little easier for all......Look for our coupons for Wednesdays...buy one bowl of soup and get one free!!! I am working on a new kids meal...Mac n Cheese with a drink and dessert! I know that my "Little Ones" will be happy about that one! Who knew that only one of five would eat soup...I was hoping that would change as time went on...

"Comic Boy" has been working with me on some great ideas and working out the kinks that we have with organization and just staying on top of things. He has a great sense of drive so it is a lot of fun....He goes home and brainstorms, comes in the next day and is just bouncing with thoughts and ideas, I love it! We really did a great job getting everything organized and together. I even have the ordering of supplies down to a pretty good science. It is really great that we all work together...we all have a common goal and we just push to meet it everyday. It's nice to finally have a calm environment to work in, well maybe not calm but laid back.

"The Soup King" is eager to return to Sarasota....he has lots to work on and is anxious to get a few more cold soups out for everyone to try. The Potato and Ham is still hanging has one of my favorites! Heat or no heat, everyone has to eat!!! Stop in and visit us....see what surprise we may have for you...see yo soon! Don't worry, I will be bubbling with info after all my visiting is done too!

No comments: