Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Yummy Stuff!

Mac-N-Cheese is finally here! made out of our own roo!!! Next we will create a great kids deal with it. Now the challenge, what kind of drink will the little ones prefer? Juice box, Capri Sun, Kool Aide Jammers??? Sunny D? Once I figure out this one we are good to go....It is a yummy new addition.

Things are up and done right now.....The store is quiet but so is the area. Everyone we talk to tells us the same thing, "it is like this everywhere at this time of year". I would like to be a little different than everyone else so we are working on that as well. The "Little Ones" have been working hard this week with me at the store. yes, up bright and early and putting in a full day. They are definitely tired when they get home.

So I have a new addiction, "Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares"!!!! Love it!!! Can't get enough!!! I really love watching.....learning new things! Fresh is the key!! I totally agree with that idea.....and keeping it simple. I never thought that I would be cooking all of these soups but here we are and its been a lot of fun....I like that I can just do it without really even thinking about it already! I can't wait to go home and make fresh Clam Chowder for my family!

The 4th of July is approaching quickly and I am chatting with "The Soup King" about a traditional soup for the holiday.....We had a special request made for Italian Wedding Soup and it is here and ready!!! The specials are interesting to make...I even tried a second Watermelon with Feta...I am not sure if I like it or not so come on in and try a taste and let me know what you think!!!!

No comments: