Monday, January 12, 2009

What Else is New????

"The Soup King" is gone again.......back to where I want to be in PA!!!! Nice and cold!!!! We are working hard at the store....fresh batches of soup everyday. Things are beginning to pick up a little bit, hopefully we will get back to our busy schedule soon. We have three specials this week again! French Onion, which is really yummy, Minestrone, "The Soup King's" own, and Vegetarian Peasant Soup, very healthy! They are all very good. The Potato and Ham is of course awesome!

Back to our everyday drama...."Green Car" is working out well for the most part. Our disappearing teenagers showed up last Friday looking for hours......So, where do we fit them in right now???? "Grammy" is still pushing along (that is The Soup King's mom) with no melt downs so far, "Muscle Guy" was full of the devil today. He was teasing our "Fire Chick" ( I call her that because she brings some funky fire candy to work all the time). She works hard and is always worried that she is going to be fired, which is very silly! We like her so we will keep her! We have fun when we can. Then of course there is me, I like to laugh but get moody at times...Today was crappy, I broke two nails! Now back to see Sonia before she goes away!!!! I could cry. I know, I should be thankful that is the only thing upsetting me, well, I tend to not think about the bigger issues. Ignorance is bliss at times! "The Boy" is doing better with his attitude but still has room for improvement. "Drama"(the 11 year old) is just being herself. "Miss Responsible" is picking up the slack for the rest of us, I hope she stays good! "Frick and Frack" are just happy not to be at the store and very content to work on their Legos!

My Daddy is coming to visit for awhile and I can't wait! He is driving down with my big brother and the big dog!!!! That should be fun. My first family visitor from home I just can't wait....plus I miss him so much. I miss them all so much! April can't get here fast enough! Yes, another journey home.

"The Soup King" is very busy working on getting our house sold in PA and looking at new locations....He is also working on his construction business. Yes, he is always working! He does like to play at times but those times are very far and few between the rest of his schedule! I can't wait to see what he cooks up for next week's specials. I'm hoping for a Cream of Chicken!!! Pop in and see....

No comments: