Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's Gonna Get Cold Outside!!!

The cold weather is coming for everyone here in the Sunshine State! It will be perfect for me though.....I can't wait! Soup is on, anyone hungry??? I am hoping that this funky cold front will bring everyone in to warm up on Wednesday. I am also hoping that it leaves by the time my father and brother get here on Sunday! It is going to be 18 degrees on Friday in PA! They are looking for some sun!

"Grammy" was hit with some issues today..."Frick" was home sick so I was unable to man the register today. Our "back up" was broken down on the side of the highway just north of Tampa and "Muscle Guy" had to hit the gym before coming in this morning. The food delivery was late and "Fire Chick" moved along well. I really don't think that there were many issues just funny little things to step over, no worries. "Drama" had dance tonight so I was able to help out before and after her class. Everyone was fine. "Green Car" is even starting to have some fun when she is in.

I believe that "The Soup King" will be making a Gumbo by the end of the week, a very good choice if you ask me. We have a busy day tomorrow, we will be making a fresh batch of Potato and Ham and a fresh batch of Broccoli and Cheese!!!! Fun stuff......

I am so excited to say that we have had a customer leave a very nice comment on our blog and then made some very nice comments on his own. For that I thank you! I hope everyone remembers that we are interested in what you have to say and we do want you happy! If "The Soup King" doesn't like it, he is not serving it! So please, share your thoughts and ideas with us! We love the feedback(preferably good feedback but we accept all~hee-hee!!)!

No comments: