Monday, January 26, 2009

Welcome to the Sandwiches!

"The Soup King" has brought his sandwiches to life! He has talked about it for some time now but here we go.....Some of us are a little worried because the sandwiches take a little longer and slow down the lines a bit. I guess once we make enough we will be pros! The rush today has proven to be interesting. There is a lot of different opinions floating about how the sandwiches should be handled. What FUN!!!!

As for the soups, they are going well. My favorite has shifted to the Chili. Love to dip my bread in it and just enjoy!!! As for the employees, well we really aren't sure any more. "Fire Chick" is still kickin' around and doing a good job, "Muscle Guy" well, him and "Little Miss Responsible" have been having too much fun and have had their hands smacked! (Not by me, I like fun). "Green Car", she had a run in with "Grammy" and we are not sure if she is coming back or not. "The Teenie Boppers", well I guess they are just not interested. We keep trying to give them hours but they never seem to want to come in!!??!!? We do have someone new helping us out in the kitchen and serving area, in comes in with "Back-Up". He helps with everything, even with our construction business so I guess he is a Jack of all Trades. I need to work on his nickname. This is a working progress!!!

I will keep you posted on the soups of the week once I can get "The Soup King" to sit down for five minutes and actually talk to his wife!!! Until then have a great day and remember to always smile! It uses less energy tosmile than it does to frown...

1 comment:

Erik Foubert said...

Chili will fly out the door for the Superbowl!