Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Now What??? Not much!

So far progress is relatively slow. The plumbers are still doing their thing, whatever that maybe..."The Soup King" knows but I have no clue. We are trying to decide on what type of uniforms if any to have our employees, which will be most of our children and any other family member we can convince to work, wear. I would like to have something that looks good but is easy to move around in since there will be prep work to be done with the soups and salads. I now what you're thinking, just another fast food spot with ok food....Not on your life! We are going to have some good home cooking for you with our soups! Even homemade deserts. I need a job so I get to bake! It will feel like you are at home every time you stop in! Besides, I bet you can't wait to see which kid is doing what job or who is just making a mess! With music always buzzing and fun things to see in the store you will definitely come back for more.



So we will start with six standard soups and have at least two special soups of the week. I think this will be a good start. "The Soup King" just needs to narrow done his choices for the six standard. He strives for perfection and wants only his best to be out there! Work in Pennsylvania keeps him a little busy right now but when he gets back, well "The Soup King" is going to shake things up! I should have a rough countdown started for our opening date by next week. I will keep you all posted! Have a great one!

No comments: