Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cookies? Are they really that hard?

So today brought about the challenge of perfecting my homemade chocolate chip cookies. As I have already said,"The Soup King" strives for perfection so even the cookies must be just right. Well, I have struggled in the past with funny looking cookies, glob like looking cookies, and just a little too white cookies. How to fix it? Call the big sister! She had all the right answers....What ingredients to use and what not to use! Our youngest has a bash at the beach for school and we need to bring a family dish. Well, whenever the little ones come home and ask for cookies, we bake them! That is our family thing! So today, I perfected the cookie! Just the right sweetness, just the right color, just the right shape, and just the right taste!!!!! Love it! I feel ccomplished for now! I guess that's one more step in the right direction for "The Soup King"!

No comments: