Saturday, May 28, 2011

Summer Hours

"Customer Appreciation Day" was a success!!! We had a lot of fun....games for the kids and music to jam to all day was just really cool! I can't wait for the one year party!!!

So we have come up with summer hours, Monday thru Saturday we will be open from 6am to 3pm, Saturday and Sunday 7am to 3pm...starting June 21st to October 1st. Trying to evaluate the best hours was a challenge..We just figure that with how the winter will be we should take some time for family...They hardly remember who we are right now...lol...Yes we expected that but the winter time, I think I will set up a bed in the back next to the kettles so I can just make soup all day and night!

"Ya-Ya" and "Big Brother" are certainly enjoying working together...they have the most interesting conversations! Sometimes I wonder how they even get started with some of their topics. "Hollywood" will be busy singing and DJing all over this summer..we will have to list her show dates and all that fun stuff! Anyone up for a night??? All of the "Little Ones" are anxious to be done with school for the summer..as am I but I really have no idea what they plan to do??

So the air conditioning does not work right in the store...I am out of my mind! I do not like the heat...this is why I left Florida!!! We are working on getting this issue corrected....When we do the store should feel great since I like to see my breath!!!

The cold soups have seemed to make a positive impression on many!! Our Strawberry Prossecco was by far the biggest hit! Now I have to work on making it a few times a week! Yummy stuff...I think next week I will work on the Apple Soup! Always looking for something new!

"Big Brother" is heading out for a golf outing this week...Should be fun! Five days...Oh my! I hope I don't go insane!!! I can't wait to take a vacation and just hang out with my "Little Ones"! I miss them....

Stop in....check out our $5.00 Lunch...eat smile and be happy! See ya soon!

No comments: