Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Cream of Chicken And Rice...

Cream of Chicken and Rice is ready for all...smells and looks beautiful. On to the next soup. I will be working on some cold soups this week...Let's see what we can come up with.

Everyone is moving along well in the store. "Hollywood" and "Ya-Ya" have a nice rhythm that works for getting things done quickly. "Big Brother" has settled into his routine very nicely....I am very proud of him...!! Sshh..don't tell him! We have to keep him on his toes!! Which I do a lot! "Survivor Woman" has been working two days a week which is a big help...We still have a few people in our family that need names but I am just drawing a blank.

I am very excited about our "Customer Appreciation Day"...the face painter has been confirmed and the DJ as well. We are working on a song about the store to be performed by "Hollywood" herself...that should be fun! We have some great games lined up..."Stack the Bagels", "Bagel Toss", an "Egg Toss", and a few others that we are working on...It should be a great day for all...I am making two baskets to raffle off..."Family Fun Night" basket and I think a "Beach Themed" basket might be the other!!! Stop by and try some of our cold soups...We will have free cookies and brownies for everyone who stops by...

I am also hoping to have our Watermelon Soup that day...it makes a great treat! Fresh squeezed watermelon juice over fresh cantaloupe and honeydew with ice cold sherbert!! So good I can't wait to make it!!! You know that you want to try it!!!! Stop by......it will be fun!

No comments: