Monday, April 11, 2011

The Lobster Soup is in the Pot!

Lobster Bisque is done....I also made Minestrone today.....The warm weather has us questioning our hours. Especially our Monday hours. Monday is slow 90% of the time. Maybe we can have two early days...How nice for the staff (and myself, but I won't tell). The weekend was steady and eventful. We had a lunch tray that "Big Brother" almost forgot about, well sort of did, but we did it quick! lol...Sorry! I was off this Sunday for "Drama's" mass at Nazareth, very nice....I really want to sleep in one day but maybe Tuesday when I have my tooth pulled! We are working on our "Customer Appreciation Day" we are looking at a Saturday in May...DJ...yes music...games, balloons, face painting....all kinds of events and give aways!!! Come out and play!!! We missed a grand opening so this is the next best thing...actually I think this will be better! "Little Miss Responsible" finally passed her driving test and got her license...fun stuff. She is enjoying driving around and sleeping in a little later before school...Must be nice..I rode the bus during my high school career! Stop in and try the Lobster....very yummy and of course very hearty!!! See ya soon!

No comments: