Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Up Coming Events....

We are donating Vegetarian Chili to Phillippi Shores Elementary for their festival on Friday. It is from 4:30 to 7:30. Sounds like lots of fun, a dunk tank, games, and other fun activities for the kids to participate in...We will all be there so stop by!

Thursday "Little Miss Responsible" and my Daddy return....they are here for two weeks. Very excited to see my "Snot Girl"!!!!!! Hopefully we can squeeze in a trip to Disney before she ventures back to PA.

Our refrigerator is supposed to finally be repaired today!!! Maybe then I will have enough space to make the Winter Squash. It has been busy and fast moving in the store. "Party Boy" and "Box Boy" got slammed yesterday after I left for the day. I guess they needed to see what it will be like as we move into cooler months. "Party Boy" will be working on his future tomorrow so he won't be in until Thursday. "Muscle Guy" has been rocking out little tasks at night like cleaning the office so it looks great, and you can actually walk around in it too!!!! Who knew they all had so much energy! I love it!!! Thanks for the help gents!

We all have fun for the most part at the store. The last two days have been high speed for me since "Drama" has been home sick from school. hopefully she goes back tomorrow since we will be down a man. Should be fun! "School Girl" will be in but not until after 2.

So my "big Brother" and I are working on some ideas for stores up north. Where it is cold and soup should fly out the door 10 months out of the year!!! Not that this isn't great but I miss the family! Hopefully things will roll smoothly....I can't wait to see what the next six months bring about!

My "Zen"(the neighbor) is having a baby in April and we are all so excited. She always makes you feel good and she is so cute with her tiny little belly!!! I go to her house everyday just to feel good and to relax. Her whole family is just so cool and calm! I love them...If I do go back to PA they will be missed by me more than I can say! "The Soup King" will be missed too since he will remain in the sunshine state if I go back....Everything is just crazy but I that keeps it interesting! Check back to see how the visit is going with the family!!!!

No comments: