Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Turkey Day!

Today is a family day. I hope everyone is enjoying the good things in life and giving thanks together! We are waiting for the bird to grace the table right now. Tomorrow we will have Winter Squash again. I have been a little distracted with my daddy here and my "Little Miss Responsible". Dad has been helping out at the store to try and keep busy. He gets bored very easily.

The store has been steady....I am faaced witht the dilema of returning to PA or staying here in Sarasota. This has been the challenge from the start. I love "The Soup King" with my heart and soul but in the same breath I am a family girl. I miss my siblings....They may not miss me so much but I feel a little empty without them around me. The "Little Ones" would have to change schools again and moving back, lots of work. Then I have "My Zen" and her family which has become a challenge for me to part with too. So many decisions, what to do?

In the mean time we keep cranking out soups!!! Potato and Ham, just can't keep it in stock! Just cooking like crazy....always a good thing!!!!

"The Soup King", himself just celebrated his birthday. It was a small celebration but everyone who cares either called or was present...I even made a home made strawberry cake with home made strawberry icing! Not so pretty but very rich and tastey! It was a winner, for that moment.

Well, the turkey is coming!!! I am ready to eat and so are "The Little Ones"!!! Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Tim said...

Did The Soup King move or just close down?