Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Who is Who Anymore?

"Fire Chick" is back in the building.....I guess we "The Soup King" is a forgiving man and is always willing to give another chance to those who try. We did have a young lady, "Nails" as I called her, for a short time. She was nice but things just didn't work out. I think she just was too much of a princess for "The Soup King". "Muscle Guy" is out sick today so I am filling in for him in the front......Should be fun! "Drama" worked all day on Monday, her day off from school. She wants and Iphone!!! Things just kind of flow around the store right now. I am eager to get home again but not til April. Guess I will have to make do.

The Texas Chili with beans has been completed and is ready for your taste buds! I hope everyone enjoys it. We are also trying new bread. We still love Il Panificio but these days things have not been so soft......We will have to wait and see how things go!

No comments: