Thursday, September 15, 2011

Earthquake...Hurricane??

So haven't blogged in a while....What is up with Mother Nature?? The earthquake was felt in our store...Wild day..."Ya-Ya" thought that a car hit the building, "Shooter" was yelling at "Legend" to stop shaking the merchandiser, I thought I was just shaking the table while cleaning up...It was crazy. We still can't believe how they made an entire day out of it for the news after it happened..Oh my...

Now the hurricane...AGH!!! Let's prep...We did a good job getting ready for that. "Big Brother" ran and got dry ice just in case we lost power. Thank God he did...we lost power for two days!! So yes we had repeat visits for more dry ice. We did not lose anything which was wonderful since the Thursday before the hurricane I made 39 gallons of soup! I would have cried! Regrouping on Tuesday after the hurricane was a little challenging but we survived! It was a little crazy!!!

No comments: