Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hit the Movies....

So we went to see the Transformers movie last night at 12:01...It was awesome!! All of the "Little Ones" enjoyed every last bit of it!!! I have to admit, so did I...even though I really just wanted to go to bed. I was crabby when we were leaving...then all 9 of us pile in my truck to head to the show..Of course I am barking, "just get in already"..Then "The Soup King" starts the car..what plays on the radio, my CD to teach Italian..All of the "Little Ones" are laughing because they have no idea what it is. As we pull out of the drive way, we are all now repeating the new words that we are learning! It was great! So anyway, why is it that we love Optimus Prime so much and he isn't even real? Go figure...

"Big Brother" is back to working at his trucking job for now...Yes he is very tired. He goes in at 2am, works til 10am then shows up at the store to work til we close...Makes me exhausted just thinking about it! Soon "Big Brother" that we not be necessary! The "Young Ones" are all working hard this summer...We have them schedule a lot but they all do a great job so we enjoy it.

Chicken Corn Chowder is done and ready for you to enjoy! Thursday I will be making Crab soup. Get some before you head to the shore!

1 comment:

SGO said...

Darn! I wish you had the hours posted in the sidebar, so I know if I'll make it there after seeing the movie today after work!!!!