Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Still searching but still cooking!

We are still working on our location. We need a prime spot but within reason. We would like to be successful not end up in the poor house...Needless to say rent is a working progress. Everyone has a golden egg!

"Big Brother" moved over five gallons of Chili in a day.....Amazing! We will be knocking out a few soups this week so at least I have something to keep me busy!

"Frick" will be celebrating a birthday on Friday and I agreed to make an Optimus Prime cake.....Where is my "Zen" when I need her??? We will be having a family gathering on Sunday. Of course "The Soup King and The Boy" won't be here and that is upsetting but it should be nice despite that small heartache!

I am already thinking about an opening celebration for our store....we want a cake from The Cake Boss....How much fun would that be with our two logos and fun stuff like that all over it!!! Lot's of fun ideas going on....can't wait to get back to work. In the mean time I have been thinking about taking a class or two but I guess I should make that choice soon since classes start this week.....I just need to get back to work and soon...not just a few soups here and there, I mean hard core rock out three or four batches at five gallons a clip.....Being idle is making me crazy!!!!

Well, stay tuned....maybe we can have some good news on the site search before you know it!!!! In the meantime, Redhouse Bagel's is selling our Sweet Chili this week so stop in and try a bite!!!! Oh Yeah, their wraps are great!!!!

No comments: