Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Moving....Relocating....

Yes, we have closed our doors for now. "The Soup King" couldn't take me being sad anymore. He took me home! I am very happy to be back in PA...yes it is way cold compared to Florida right now. Perfect for soup! My big brother and I are still working on a location for our Bagelocity and Soup King idea. We are very close to signing a lease at a great spot! We have already started to push soups for whole sale in the area which is keeping me busy in the mean time.

We will be featuring Redhouse Bagels at our location. Breakfast sandwiches, omelets, we may even venture into pancakes and waffles. We will continue with our lunch sandwiches, salads, and of course our great home made soups. Redhouse Bagels has Tomato Basil today and tomorrow. Friday they will have Broccoli and Cheese. We will hopefully be in the Eddington House (E-House) by next week. Monday, look for Potato and Ham!!! I know the family can't wait for that one!!!!!

"The Soup King" is eager to get started up here. He will be bouncing back and forth between Pennsylvania and Florida for a while. It may be a challenge at first but we will make it work! I really don't like to be away from my man. I do miss my "Zen". I will get to see her and the family for New Years so that is exciting!!!!!

Keep your eyes and ears posted to see what new things we have going on! Things are changing everyday! Remember...it's BS! All about the Bagels and Soup!

1 comment:

Stu said...

I'm sad to see you have closed up and moved back to PA. I too and from PA, Irwin to be exact. I will miss the sweet spicy chili. I was wondering if I could have the recipe? I just want to make it at home.

Stu Slotnick
Sarasota FL
stu.slotnick@gmail.com